Monday, October 22, 2007

Hmmm, once a month




I guess I indicated I would be a once a month sort of gal. A little less, I would say. The truth is, I forgot my password. A truly humiliating experience, really. I try to keep all of my passwords the same, but you know how picky websites can be. This one needs a special character, this one needs an uppercase letter, and this one needs the middle initial of your mother's unborn child.




But, seeing as I haven't posted since June, I thought it was time for a few updates......




Let's see........




In late June, Mike, Jaina, and myself took a small vacation to Omaha, and met up with my parents. A GREAT idea to split the trip halfway. An added bonus is the ability to stay in a hotel, with a pool, which then allows Jaina to spend a LOT of energy.




We also got to go to the zoo. Jaina loves the zoo. And the Omaha zoo is a mite bit bigger than our usual Sioux Falls zoo, with it's multitude of ducks.


Also in June, we also had Jaina's first fishing trip. She caught a fish. If you ever want to hear about it, just ask her.

She tells everyone at daycare all of the time.

Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, we went to a couple more zoos. :)

And then school starts.

Fun summer, huh?

Trust me, more updates later.

No comments: