Monday, December 31, 2007

More Pictures







The year is almost over! I need to get these done! Here are some more of my favorites of our child from 2007!





This entry is from the Birthday Party shoot that Jaina & I did in August. I wanted to make some super cool birthday invitations, and really wanted to use the TUTU.




A little backstory. At one of my frequent Internet haunts "Two peas in a bucket" there are frequently little girls dressed up in Tutu's. And one day, one of my pea commrades posted instructions on how to make a Tutu. It was fantastic. And fantasically easy. A LOT of tulle. But I six sigma'd the process, so it went really fast. And, fortunately for me, Jaina also thought that the TUTU was REALLY COOL. So out we went, looking for the "perfect" picture.




She was fairly cooperative, at least as cooperative as a three year old can be. We got some decent shots, and the grass was still green, which was unusual for August. I posted some of my favorite shots.


No comments: