
Okay, my frustration comes out..........
My daughter will be 3 1/2 in one month.........
And for the life of us, we cannot get her fully potty trained........
Number 1 (pee-pee for all you non-toddler readers out there) is NO problem. We had an issue at first, mainly because she is stubborn. But once we got her to go No. 1 once, we had no further issues. (Maybe it had something to do with the cupcakes, helium tank*, presents - who knows?)
Number 2, however, has been more elusive. Pooping, Bowel Movements, Poo-poo, or woo-woo, whatever you call it, is a stubborn foe. And I am not sure how much more fight I have in me.....
She refuses to put the poo in the pot. And then she waits, until bathtime.
I think if I could sit her in the tub for 24 hours a day, we would have NO problems pooping. Usually within 5 minutes of entering her nice warm bath....."Mommy! I have to go potty!" And sure enough, I put her on her toilet seat, and the poo just zooms out......
WTF?!?
So, here's looking at you kid. This pooper is on me....
*NO, I did not let my daughter suck helium. She got to blow up a balloon. :) And then mom sucked on the helium.***
***SOOOO Just kidding! Seriously, I lose enough brain cells every day, I don't need to willingly kill more!
No comments:
Post a Comment