Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter

It has been a while since I have posted, so I thought I would give an update to everyone to let you know what we have been up to.

Easter was a few weeks ago, and although we didn't do anything spectacular, or go anywhere fancy (just the in-laws, and that was tasty), we did manage to get some eggs dyed, and a new dress worn.

Below are some pictures of our experience.....


This is Jaina, coloring her egg before she dyed it.

For every single egg, she felt the need to write on it...

What did she write on EVERY egg?

Her name, of course. :)

















And then, on Easter Sunday, she got to wear her brand new dress at church.

Disclaimer: Blog poster takes no responsibility for the devilish grin on the subject's face. This is entirely genetic, and come from her father.





And then, there are the obilgatory family pics....

















Has Erica been tanning? Why yes, more on that in the next post. :)




No comments: