Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sincerely, 404 South Randall


Dear City of Rock Rapids,
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of the miraculous changes I have noticed in my neighborhood over the last several days.



I never really did enjoy the peace and quiet here on Randall Street. I was always looking for something, more, invigorating. And you answered.


I always thought that driveways were pretty useless, anyway. I mean, why park in the driveway when you can park in the backyard.

But I really want to thank you for the gift of grass. The new grass I will now have to place in my yard that was dug up. I realize that I don't actually own the land between the sidewalk and the street (I just have to mow it), but I didn't realize that I would also receive an extra present on my yard. Thanks for the extra trench. Maybe it will help with water drainage?















And my neighbors would like to thank you for the new lawn furniture.

But most of all, I would like to thank you for the bill. Only $4,000! Oh, you are too kind.
Sincerely,
Erica Groen

No comments: