Thursday, November 27, 2008

I couldn't wait

I got tagged by Sara, and although I thought I would wait to see what my computer held, I thought I would do a little digging and see what my mom's computer held for pictures.

This is fun :)

Instructions:

1. Open up the 4th folder in your "My Pictures" location.
2. Select the 4th picture
3. Post said picture
4. Explain
5. Notepad your account (oh wait, crap, I am not at work......)

Anyway, here is the picture..

.
Over the past few years, my mom has been perfecting the art of cake decorating. The best part of decorating cakes is the frosting (at least in the opinion of most. Myself, I like the cake.)

Jaina, however, falls into the norm, and LOVES frosting. I can't even explain to you how much she loves frosting.

In this picture, Grandma and I are working on decorating her cake for her 2nd birthday, and she is reaping the benefits of the frosting making.

The part you don't see, is that we have a picture of me doing the exact.same.thing when I was 2. That picture, of course, is not digital.... :)

No comments: