But then I started reading some of the FABULOUS blogs out there, and thought, this blog deserves another chance. So here goes nothing....
Before I get too far, I had better give you an update as to what we have been up to so far since April 2009......
Let's see...
August 2009... Jaina turns 5....
and starts Transitional Kindergarten with Mrs. Groen :)
Fall 2009.... Jaina moves into her new bedroom downstairs (and yes, it is this messy all of the time)
To make room for this......
December 2009.. got an early Christmas gift from my Brother and Sister in Law.....
In March 2010 (March 31, 2010 to be exact..) We got an early Easter present...
This is pretty much the only expression I can get out of her these days. It is a little annoying and frustrating all at once.
And then, Jaina lost her first tooth.... right before school pictures. (Which, oddly enough i didn't take any pictures of.) But the tooth fairy came, and paid her $2 for her tooth (inflation is on the rise.)
So, that brings us to today, September 28. I worked from Home this morning.... and am taking the afternoon off to take Jackson to his six month appointment. I hope to post more later, but really should do some cleaning first...
1 comment:
Congratulations! Catch the Tooth Fairy in the act for FREE. Very cute Tooth Fairy keepsake:
http://bit.ly/9WeCgk
Post a Comment