Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Slippers!















Have I ever mentioned that my mom rocks? Actually, she knits, but she rocks my socks off.

In fact, she frequently rocks my socks off into her very own felted slippers.

Since she started making slippers about six years ago (I had my first pair at the hospital when I was in labor with Jaina), and she hasn't stopped. We all (minus Jackson) have slippers. They are a slice of heaven....

And now she has moved on to a new pattern, so hey, new slippers for me! I love the gig of being the guinea pig.

I always know that fall is coming when I get cold enough to wear my slippers.... I love fall.

These particular pictures were a photo "shoot" that we did of my mom's slippers, so she could sell some online.... Don't they look delightful?



Anyway, I don't have much else to report... Jackson is learning to roll where he needs to go, and is almost sitting up.





And Jaina likes the slippers too. We had to add her to the photo shoot.....



No comments: