Thursday, October 20, 2011

Who am I?

No, I am not going into some deep dark tirade and wax philosophical.

I have always felt I have compartmentalized myself into two, three different people, depending on who I was with, or where I was.

But lately I have been craving adventure. I think that my two or three people are starting to converge into one. I am sure that I have always been one person.

But I digress.

There are times, I feel incredibly confident.

For example, I had a presentation to make to a Senior Vice President. And it was nervewracking. Unbelieveably nerve wracking. The material was not only my material, but an enti,re groups' work, and I was the ring leader.

AND I NAILED IT.

The Senior VP was blown away.  She was impressed with our work, how I presented it, and the entire kit and kaboodle.

TRust me, there is more of this where that came from.