...is OVER!
I apologize, usually, I don't get so excited about sports. But I have to admit, there is a little relief every year when the basketball season ends. There are several reasons for this:
- It means that spring truly is on the way
- I get my Friday nights back!
- My life stops revolving around the triple-double
Okay, so it is not that bad. In fact, I rarely have to pay attention to the game at all. Which is very beneficial, since I know next to nothing about what is going on.
The George-Little Rock boys had a good year. They finished second at state, which means I got to spend a LOT of time at the Wells Fargo arena, and watching a LOT of basketball. And i got to see my parents.
I only took pictures at the first game, because, although I love my camera and all the cool things it can do, sometimes it is just too cumbersome, especially for pictures of boys I don't really know, competing in a sport I don't completely understand. But there are a few. Take a look. And then relish in the fact that you don't have to see any more for a year. :)

And here is one with Jaina and Grandma.... (Grandma is much more tolerant of basketball than I am)....

And the score at the end of our first game.....

We proceeded to beat Boyden-Hull (a team that we had beaten twice already, making the third time much more diffcult), and losing to Northern University High, out of Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Good job Mustangs..... see you NEXT year.
No comments:
Post a Comment