
Yep, that is the best caption for this picture. It just looks like she is about to do something that I would not approve of......
She is actually just irritated, because all she wants to do is throw rocks into the river with Grandma. And she wants to stand. But at the insistence of her mother, (and Grandma), she is sitting. Hard to get a really good throw when you are on your hiney....
We went to Pella this weekend. It is the week of the Boys' State Basketball Tournament, and George-Little Rock (Mike's employer and Alma mater) (Wait, can you say Alma mater for a high school?) is in the tournament. It started on Monday, so we made a long weekend of it, and spent the weekend in Pella before the big game. On Sunday, we went to the river in the hopes of seeing some eagles. Instead, Jaina decided it would be infinitely more fun to throw rocks. So to the shore we went.
We also went to a concert for a tribute for a guy I went to high school with. His father and him started a band, and he was tragically killed in a car accident last fall. This concert was a tribute to him and his three year old son, who was also killed in the accident. The band's name is Big Blue Sky, and they are REALLY good. No joke. Kind of folksy, artsy, jazzy, rocky, all in one. It blended together quite nicely.
And, GLR won. So we will again be traveling to Pella this weekend, to spend more time watching Basketball. Hmmmm, did I know this when I signed up 7 years ago? Yeah, I guess I did. :)
GO GLR!
No comments:
Post a Comment