Jaina started second grade this year, and Jackon? Well, Jackson is still in the two-year old room, and yeah, pretty much loves it.
And similar to his sister, he also has to tendency now to not stop talking from sunup to sundown. This is fun and exhausting, all at the same time.
Anyway, back to school.
These pictures are not crystal clear for whatever reason. I keep trying to convince Mike that OBVIOUSLY our camera is old, that we need to upgrade. But my pay down debt plan also directly goes against this, so I have kind of done it to myself.
And I have to add the next one, because Jackon's expression just cracks.me.up. Six ways from Sunday, I tell ya....
I just really wonder what is going through his little mind at this moment. So i speculate.....
Ah, kids.
Next up? Jaina's Birthday Party. It is outta this world.



No comments:
Post a Comment