Monday, December 19, 2011

Introducing.....

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. Starsky is his name,and mischevious is his game.

Okay - a little backstory.....

Starsky got his name from me. I know that the kids are supposed to name them, but frankly, I want a dog, and I told Mike that if we EVER get a dog, I am naming him Starsky. Or Hutch. Not sure yet. Since Mike has made it clear that we will NOT be getting a dog (he is pretty smart, and know he would end up taking care of it), the elf inherited the name. So THERE!

Anyway, Starsky came at the end of November, and has been a sneaky little elf the entire time.  At first he was shy, and stuck to our living room.


But then....he just got sneaky......



And then he did it....... Jaina was SO mad..... he "wrapped" our tree in Toilet Paper....



Naughty little elf.....

Wonder where all of that creativity comes from?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (Yes I am shouting because I like to keep the CHRIST in Christmas.)

Here is my little analogy for keeping Christ in Christmas......

So you take Christ out of Christmas and replace it with X-Mas.

Hmmm okay.... X, for What?

Oh right, for Cross-Mas....  So nice try nay-sayers. You cannot take Christ, or the Cross, out of Christmas.




No comments: