Okay - so I didn't actually give her away, it was her parents.
And her fiance, now husband, doesn't wear rhinestones. Ever. Period.
But, we did get to go to her wedding, and it was FANTASTIC.
We were all involved. Jaina was the flower girl, Jackson was a bell ringer, Mike was a groomsman, and I was a bridesmaid.
But, this post is useless without pictures....
The girls in white....
The best smile I could get out of him all day.
He LOVE his Aunt Jodi
She looks like such a princess
And the only picture I could get of them together ALL DAY
He is innocent, I swear
Me and the Baby Girl
Our litte family (after the ceremony)
The three bridesmaids
Daddy and his princess (he was WAY over his picture quota for the day)
Mindy at the end of the night..
Jaina and Trenton.
She was SO excited that she finally could call him Uncle Trenton
Even to the point that she didn't mind if he and Jodi kissed.
She mouthed the vows with them
She may actually be married too. I am not sure how that works
The Bride and Groom
Congratulations Jodi & Trenton!












No comments:
Post a Comment