Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jackson's Birthday

I know this happened before my last post, but I think it is worth mentioning.

I have another two year old. Another, as in, repeating the past, but this time with a boy... Not as though I have multiple two year olds floating around my house, because I would be most certifiably insane if I did.

But March was unseasonably warm. (Which, if we would have thought about it, may have been a predictor for this summer.....)

But it was SUCH a nice night. We ate supper at Pizza Ranch, because let's face it, I have a small house.

Afterwards, we went home, and opened gifts outside, in March. In Northwest Iowa.  Yes, it was crazy.

We went with a John Deere tractor theme. 




Then we finished the night with sparklers in the backyard.  Did I mention that we were outside?  In March?  In Northwest Iowa?

Amazing

No comments: